The third highest ranked Chicago part-time MBA program in Bloomberg Businessweek's 2015 survey, DePaul's Part-time MBA uniquely blends academic quality, practical instruction, and flexibility into a degree program that will help you achieve more.
DePaul's highly respected business school has been serving the educational needs of working professionals for more than 60 years. We understand the importance of taking into account the demanding careers and busy personal lives of our students.
DePaul's Part-Time MBA Offers Flexibility
- Start anytime. You can join the evening program during the fall, winter, spring or summer quarters.
- Set your own pace. There are no minimum course requirements per quarter. Most students finish their degrees within two-to-three years, but you have six years to complete the degree requirements. If work or personal conflicts arise, you can even take a break for a quarter.
- Weekday, evening courses that fit your working schedule.
- Get full access to student services. Take advantage of a full range of student services, including our dedicated Kellstadt Career Management Center.
- Multiple locations. Classes available on DePaul's Loop or O’Hare campuses.
- Multiple course formats. All core courses are available online and other classes are offered in blended classroom/online formats.
A Career-Focused Curriculum
DePaul's MBA curriculum provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to advance in your career. The program's core courses integrate the functional areas of business to maximize your leadership and decision-making effectiveness.
Choose from 20 career-focused MBA concentrations. Select one or more concentrations that best fit your current and future career plans.
Learn from a faculty of distinguished scholars and industry experts. Our faculty members make teaching their top priority. They bring real-world knowledge, practical experience and a global perspective to the classroom.
The Power of the DePaul Network
The connections you make with your fellow students and alumni at DePaul are an important benefit of your degree. You can choose to get involved in a wide range of Kellstadt student and alumni organizations that include the DePaul MBA Association, DePaul Graduate Women in Business and industry-related student/alumni groups.
As a graduate, you will join more than 60,000 DePaul business alumni -- a strong network that provides opportunities for professional growth.
Learn more about Admission.
Find out more about Life at DePaul and Life in Chicago for business students.