See Business Differently
At the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, you'll get a greater perspective on business through well-respected programs of study that are:
- The school's career-focused MBA curriculum, designed to provide flexibility and support to working professionals, allows students to tailor their educational experience to meet career needs by choosing from more than 30 concentrations.
- Specialized master's degrees provide professionals with advanced, in-depth knowledge in 14 areas of business.
- Specialized master's degrees are a first step toward a PhD in a particular field.
- The DePaul Day MBA is an accelerated program designed to prepare students to understand the rapid changes that define the domestic and international marketplace.
- Students' undergraduate majors, prior coursework, experience and goals determine the number and type of courses required for degree completion. The program's goal is to teach students what they need to learn so they can achieve their career goals.
- The flexible curriculum recognizes each student's past academic experiences and future career plans.
- MBA students may take up to six electives, enabling them to concentrate in two different areas.
- Students can earn both the MBA and a specialized master's degree with as little as six additional courses.
- Our programs and curriculum are continuously updated so that we can help our students apply the latest concepts and theories to maximize their current and future performance.
- Faculty members are respected industry experts with real-world experience.
- You'll study with students from around the world and have an opportunity to learn about global business through short-term international business seminars that accomodate busy working professionals' schedules.
- DePaul's D2L online learning environment offers interactive features, including course materials, email, discussion groups, online quizzes, workgroup space and document sharing.
- All classrooms and student areas have wireless Internet capability.