Why Study at the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business?
For accomplished and aspiring business professionals, Kellstadt is the graduate business school that develops real world business sense.
- Study in a career-focused curriculum that embraces both theory and action.
- Learn from a faculty of scholars and experienced business leaders who are experts in their fields.
- Change your worldview by engaging with a diverse group of talented peers.
- Expand your opportunities through DePaul's robust alumni network and strong connections within Chicago’s world-class business community.
Our Reputation Builds Yours
- Top 3 Chicago part-time MBA program (2015) and an A+ for teaching quality (2011) from Bloomberg Businessweek. More rankings
Real-World Degree Programs
Expert Faculty, Small Classes
- Our 147 full-time faculty members plus numerous experienced business leaders bring high quality teaching, cutting-edge research and executive experience to the classroom.
- Classes are taught by faculty members, not teaching assistants.
- 21 students in an average class.
- Core MBA classes available online.
Engaging Student Experience
- Study with a diverse group of students who come from 30 countries.
- More than a dozen DePaul business student and professional organizations sponsor executive speakers, professional development and networking events.
- The DePaul MBA Association is one of the largest, most active MBA associations in the country, with more than 3,000 student and alumni members.
Strong Career Connections and Alumni Network
DePaul's business school is accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, a mark of academic quality earned by less than five percent of business schools worldwide.
DePaul founded its graduate business school and MBA program at the Driehaus College of Business in 1948. In 1992, the school was named the Charles H. Kellstadt Graduate School of Business to honor the former CEO and chairman of Sears, Roebuck & Co.
Kellstadt is located in the DePaul Center, 1 E. Jackson Blvd., on the Loop Campus, in the heart of Chicago's business and financial district. Graduate business courses also are offered on DePaul's O'Hare Campus.
Learn more about DePaul graduate business programs and admission.
Contact the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at (312) 362-8810 or KGSB@depaul.edu.