The Kellstadt Academic Success Office (KASO) is your partner for developing an academic plan that supports your personal and professional goals.
Our mission is to enhance your student experience and engagement by providing knowledgeable advising services and connections to university resources that enable learning and the successful completion of your degree at the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
Our experienced advisors provide individualized guidance for navigating your education, from registration through graduation.
- New student registration and introduction to student resources, including financial aid.
- Guidance on degree requirements and referrals to faculty program directors for advice on degree choices that align with your career goals.
- Evaluation and approval of course waivers, course substitutions and transfer credits.
- Tutoring to support academic success.
- Degree plan audits to track your progress toward graduation.
KASO advisors are available for walk-in consultation, by appointment, by email and by phone.
Kellstadt Academic Success Office
DePaul Center, Suite 8300