The Master of Science (MS) in Wealth Management program is designed to give students the experience, knowledge and acumen to thrive in this growing field. Through rigorous, real-world training in all aspects of
wealth management, encompassing finance, accounting, real estate and the
psychology of financial decision-making, graduates will be prepared to become
competitive agents in today’s financial planning market.
The MS in Wealth Management is a cohort program designed for:
- Career-changers or professionals seeking entry into the wealth management and financial planning industries.
- Professionals currently working in the wealth management industry or a related field.
- Students who have earned or are earning an MBA.
The program is designed to help you:
- Develop an understanding of complex issues in wealth management, while building a strong network of industry peers.
- Explore indepth the industry's best practices based on real-world experiences brought into the classroom
- Engage in the subject through course materials as well as in discussions and debates with your classmates.
The MS in Wealth Management program also includes a seminar series that complements the material covered in courses.
Graduates are equipped with specialized knowledge and credentials to meet the growing industry demand for personal financial advisors — a field that is expected to grow 32 percent by 2020.
Click here for Kellstadt Graduate School of Business admission requirements.