The Master of Science (MS) in Marketing Analysis program focuses on the quantitative approaches and aspects to marketing, specifically:
- Analytical tools
- Analyzing, interpreting and applying data
- Market research
- Marketing strategies and planning
The MS in Marketing Analysis program will provide you with the skills and knowledge to make you a highly sought after candidate for many companies and organizations. Through the program, you will develop an in-depth understanding of:
- The role of data in customer and market analysis
- Data analysis to detect trends, exceptions and business opportunities
- The latest marketing analytic tools
- Decision-making strategies
- How to create marketing strategies based on data collection and interpretation
In addition, you will have access to extensive networking opportunities through DePaul’s strong alumni association in Chicago.
The MS in Marketing Analysis program is designed for students with a bachelor’s degree, or students who have earned or are earning an MBA.
A wide range of organizations routinely recruit marketing analysis graduates for positions in consulting, research, digital marketing, analytics and strategic insight.
Click here for Kellstadt Graduate School of Business admission requirements.