The Master of Accountancy (MACC) program focuses on major
technical, conceptual and management issues in accountancy. The MACC degree is designed for the student who has earned a prior degree in accounting, or who has earned or is earning an MBA.
In this program, you will gain skills that are in high demand in the accounting industry, including:
- Big data analysis
- Internal audit
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Information systems
The structure of the MACC program will provide you with:
- Comprehensive curriculum, featuring case-based course work, covering all important sectors of the field as identified by top-ranking members of the auditing and accounting profession.
- Opportunities to work with audit systems used by accounting professionals.
- Experience learning from nationally and internationally recognized faculty.
- Access to DePaul’s alumni network — one of the largest accounting networks in Chicago.
- The ability to earn a graduate degree while simultaneously fulfilling the extra hours needed to sit for the CPA exam.
Career paths for graduates include advanced positions with CPA firms, corporate internal auditing departments, consulting firms, and agencies such as the IRS and SEC.
Click here for Kellstadt Graduate School of Business admission requirements.