The Strategic Global Marketing program is designed to help you understand the issues that arise from the interconnected, multidimensional and complex global marketplace, and incorporate new strategies into your decision making. It is imperative that you are able to respond to an interdependent world of marketing challenges and opportunities.
After completing the Strategic Global Marketing program, you will be able to:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and programs in an international context
- Apply analytical approaches for systematically examining target-country macro and market environments
- Gain insights into alternative marketing approaches to emerging markets
- Understand intercultural and cross-cultural approaches for the preparation and implementation of marketing programs in an international context
- Analyze, assess and manage political risk in an international context