The Human Resource Management MBA concentration will prepare you to take a strategic role in managing human resource responsibilities that advance organizational goals, workforce performance and employee satisfaction. This MBA concentration will deepen your knowledge of business operations and how to adapt human resource activities to changing business conditions. You’ll add value to your organization through your understanding of financial, strategic, technological and organizational capabilities.
In this concentration, you will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Maintaining legal and ethical principles that are related to human resource activities.
- Ensuring fair and accurate staffing procedures.
- Designing efficient and equitable pay and benefits that attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Creating training and development programs for personal and organizational growth.
- Developing employee relations skills that promote teamwork, empowerment and conflict resolution.
Human resource managers with strategic business skills are in demand by organizations that value attracting and retaining the right employees in today’s global business environment. This concentration will prepare you for career tracks that include human resource manager, human resource consultant, talent acquisition manager, training and development manager and employee education consultant.